Scheepjes Catona Chroma 50g Cotton

£3.45

  • The production uses 95% recycled wastewater, while the remaining 5% is treated with organic matter and it is safely returned to the local environment.
  • Scheepjes Catona Chroma is available in 8 different colourways.
  • The recommended needle size is 2.50-3.50mm.
  • One ball of Scheepjes Catona Chroma weighs 50 grams and holds 125 metres of yarn.
FREE  UK delivery on orders over £75!

Catona Chroma is a beautiful, multicoloured variation on our popular Scheepjes Catona. Both yarns are identical in fibre content and quality and the eight new colourways of Catona Chroma are based on the existing shades of the Catona series. This makes both yarns perfect to mix and match and gives projects a playful pop of colour.

Scheepjes Catona Chroma is a 100% mercerised cotton yarn with a subtle sheen and a smooth and soft finish.

This fine yarn (fingering yarn weight) is perfect for crocheting or knitting clothing, amigurumis, fashion and home accessories or children’s toys.

It carries the EN71-3 quality certification, meaning that it is safe for people with sensitive skin and especially for babies and children.

  • The production uses 95% recycled wastewater, while the remaining 5% is treated with organic matter and it is safely returned to the local environment.
  • Scheepjes Catona Chroma is available in 8 different colourways.
  • The recommended needle size is 2.50-3.50mm.
  • One ball of Scheepjes Catona Chroma weighs 50 grams and holds 125 metres of yarn.

 

Scheepjes Catona Chroma 50g Cotton

009 Holly, 010 Iceberg, 011 Woodland, 012 Peony, 013 Meadow, 014 Surf, 015 Grassland, 016 Sunrise, 017 Verbena, 018 Buttercup, 019 Calendula, 020 Chestnut, 021 Dusk, 022 Rainbow, 023 Zinnia, 024 Sweet Pea, 025 Honeysuckle, 026 Hibiscus, 027 Autumn, 028 Outback

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Scheepjes Catona Chroma 50g Cotton”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free UK delivery

on orders over £75

Friendly Service

We love our fantastic customers

Award Winning

Since 2017

Secure Checkout

Visa, Mastercard and AmEx

Shopping Basket

Pin It on Pinterest

Scroll to Top